Whoa. A week without blog updates. We have been focusing on writing. By Day 6, SJ had met her goal for the month of 10,000 words. Woohoo. She has kept writing and upped her goal to 15000 words. Not too shabby for the first time for a teenager.
I keep plugging along and passed 20000 words last night. Here are our tired reflections after our morning word war this morning.
- 🚨 Project for Awesome Submissions Now Open! 🚨Do you like NaNoWriMo? Here’s an easy way you can help support our non-profit! Project for Awesome is an annual fundraiser where people make videos supporting organizations they love and vote on their favorite videos. The organizations with the most votes get a significant grant to help them continue their programs! Video submissions are open […]
- Are you writing this month, Wrimo? Check out our “I wrote a...Are you writing this month, Wrimo? Check out our “I wrote a novel… now what?” resources over on the NaNoWriMo website for tips on choosing your next writing adventure: whether that’s finishing a story you’ve been working on for a while, editing and revising, pursuing publishing… or something completely different! For some extra inspiration, author […]
- 🚨 Project for Awesome Submissions Now Open! 🚨
- Chum |
- CHUM Chart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chum | Yearly Chart
- Map of CNE Ontario Place and the Ex (in Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Why I Love Toronto • Why I Love The CNE Grounds Horticultural Building/...
- 122 perish in Toronto’s “Noronic” disaster – Horticultural Building at CNE used as morgue | Historic Toronto
- Noronic Disaster Historical Plaque
- Guy Lombardo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Monkees 1969 - YouTube
- CNE Archives - YouTube
- [ISBW] How to Keep Going February 2, 2023 Mur Lafferty
- [ISBW] First Sentences February 1, 2023 Mur Lafferty
- [ISBW] Ending the Year with Rebecca Ross January 24, 2023 Mur Lafferty
- [ISBW] ISBW Gift Guide 2022 January 23, 2023 Mur Lafferty
- [ISBW] Evil Mur and Future Mur Appear January 22, 2023 Mur Lafferty